Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Top 5-Drugstore Face Products ♡

Recently I've found myself more and more impressed with drugstore releases and makeup, I'm not sure what it is but lately they've really been giving higher end brands a run for their money. Saying that it can also be tough to find the great products as the quality can be a bit hit and miss depending on the brand/product. 
I've put together a few posts showing my top picks from the drugstore, all of these products can be found in either Boots or Superdrug in the UK, along with some supermarkets so they should be pretty easy to find, I'm not entirely sure about other parts of the world but hopefully it will be helpful to most people :) 


As far as primers from the drugstore go I've found some great ones, and some terrible ones. My two favourites are the Max Factor facefinity all day primer (£10.99) and the Rimmel fix and perfect pro primer(£6.99). They are both weightless on the skin, apply like a dream and a little goes a long way, the Max Factor one is slightly more expensive but in my opinion is worth the money, 

Foundation wise I'm yet to find one that's perfect (does that even exist?) but that applies to higher end foundations as well, one that has impressed me is the Bourjois healthy mix foundation(£9.99), it's great at making my skin look healthy and glowy without being too much, to be honest I think with any foundation it's about finding the one that works best for you and your skin, I have plenty that I like but didn't want to include too many.

Like foundation I am yet to find a concealer that I love, but one that is close is the Maybelline instant anti age eraser eye (£7.99), it makes you look awake and isn't heavy under the eyes, it's great if you need a product that you know works, so that you can apply it in a rush and not have to worry about it.

Finally we have blushers, I am a complete blush addict and the new release from Max Factor has won me over completely. The creme puff blushes  (£8.99) are perfect, they are pigmented, add a gorgeous glow to the skin and can complete any makeup look, my favourite is nude mauve, it works perfectly with a smokey eye as it just adds enough colour and glow. The shade range could be better but I'm hoping that they increase it in time.

If you have any recommendations for drugstore face products please leave them below, I'm going to be posting my drugstore eye products very soon so keep an eye out for those, thanks for reading! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik