Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Top 5-Drugstore Lip Products ♡

Next in my Top 5 Drugstore posts is the lip products, I find lip products can be so hit and miss in the drugstore but when they are good they can be very good!

Starting with the lipliner that's had plenty of rave reviews, Rimmel's exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob (£3.99) this liner tends to work under most lipsticks, I love to use it to tone down lipsticks if they don't quite work for me properly but it's generally a very good lipliner and is ridiculously cheap!
Another lipliner/crayon combo is the Maybelline Color Drama (£4.99) I have a few shades of these and they are so comfortable to wear! I love the colour keep it classy on it's own as a lipstick, I wore it at work in the club sometimes and it lasted all night which is pretty impressive.
The only lipstick I have to mention is the Max Factor Colour Elixir lipstick in Rosewood (£7.99) this lipstick is creamy, comfortable and pigmented and the colour is beautiful! I don't hear much about these lipsticks but I'm definitely looking forward to trying more of them.
Another product that receives a lot of praise is the Revlon Colorburst Balmstains (£7.99) The colour honey is the perfect natural everyday lip colour, they are comfortable
 on the lips and incredibly easy to apply.
The last product is the Tanya Burr lipglosses (£6.99) there are plenty of pretty colours in the line and they are all very smooth and not sticky at all. They work well over lipsticks and lipliners and are by far some of the best lipglosses that I've tried.
So those are my top 5 favourite drugstore lip products, I've got one more drugstore top 5 coming and again I'm so sorry about the lack of swatches, if I get a chance in the daylight I'll take some pictures of some swatches and edit them in :)
Thankyou very much for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik