Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

My Travel Makeup ♡

Flying in a plane has always been on my bucket list and tomorrow I am finally ticking it off, I'm going to Holland for the weekend with my mum and I'm actually really nervous about the flight. To take my mind off of being so scared of flying I thought I'd write a post about the makeup that I've chosen to take with me.


For base makeup I'm taking my Body Shop Instablur primer, I've nearly finished this so I knew it would be lighter to travel with, and it's a really nice skin smoothing primer. I actually changed my mind about foundation, I've swapped the Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude for the Max Factor Skin Luminizer, I was going to take the Maybelline because it's so lightweight on the skin, I do really like this foundation but I wasn't sure about travelling with the glass bottle so seeing as the Max Factor one is the only one I own in a plastic bottle I swapped them, it is a lot thicker but it should work just fine for a few days.

For concealer I'm taking the L'Oreal True Match concealer, I've been really loving this concealer, it's really nice under the eyes and easy to blend. I've also been liking the Bourgois Java Rice Loose Powder lately and figured I could use it to set my concealer as well as my foundation, meaning I don't have to take my banana powder as well. I'm also taking my Nars Virtual Domination cheek palette, I don't usually use the bronzer and highlighter in this but I figured that if I could have my contour, blush and highlight all in one palette it would save a lot of room in my bag.


I chose the Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp palette because it's the smallest of my eye palettes, and I feel as though with the Urban Decay Oil Slick eyeshadow they will be all I need for eyeshadows, I'm also taking the Urban Decay Primer Potion as that's my favourite at the moment, along with the Soap & Glory Supercat liner, Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade.

Lastly for lips I thought I'd keep it simple, with just a nude and a red option, I'm taking Mac's Soar lipliner and Urban Decay Ex Girlfriend lipstick from the Gwen Stefani collection, and Mac's Cherry lipliner and Ruby Woo lipstick. I'm usually awful for taking too many lipsticks with me but I think these two will be all I need for the weekend.

So that's it for all the makeup I'm taking with me, I don't really know what we're going to be doing while we're there so this should all be good to create any makeup look that I'll need while I'm there.

Thankyou for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik