Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

2014 To Read List ♥

When I was thinking about ways to start this blog I couldn't really think of anything I liked, then I decided I'd jump straight in with one of my resolutions for the year, to get back into reading. I love reading so much but for some reason last year I didn't do nearly enough for my liking, whereas before I could read loads of books in a year, last year I had a whole stack next to my bed but didn't finish any of them, this year I have set myself the challenge of reading (at least) twenty books, and have made a list of some of the ones I want to read, and have already finished two of them  (yay!) here is my list of books I want to read in 2014, if you have read any and have an opinion (please no spoilers) or have any other books you would like to recommend please do as the list is not complete and knowing me it will change at least once over the year:
Never Let Me Go-Kazuo Ishiguro. (finished)
Is It Just Me?-Miranda Hart.
Looking for Alaska-John Green.
The Husband's Secret-Liane Moriarty. (finished)
Allegiant-Veronica Roth.
The DaVinci Code-Dan Brown.
Dear John-Nicholas Sparks.
May I Have Your Attention Please?-James Corden.
Mini Shopaholic-Sophie Kinsella.
Lucky-Alice Sebold.
Before I Go To Sleep-S J Watson.
The Hobbit-J.R.R Tolkien.
The Lover's Dictionary-David Levithan.
Now, if my maths is correct (which it often isn't...) that is thirteen books, meaning I have the rest of the year to find another seven, I'm also planning on doing reviews of the books once I've read them so there should be two reviews coming up soon.
Thankyou for reading my first post, they won't all be bookish ones I promise, and again if you have any recommendations or opinions please feel free to leave them below.
Yazmine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik