Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

Autumn Wishlist-Spectrum, Coconut Lane etc ♡

Pay day is fast approaching and I've got my eye on a few things that I'm quite excited to get my hands on and I thought I'd share them on here.

First up is something that I've wanted since they first released photos of this beauty, it's the Bomb Shell Pearly Queen set from Spectrum, I had initially wanted the Glam Shell but this one is even more stunning, I have a few of the brushes in the set but they are so amazing so having duplicates definitely isn't a bad thing.

Next are a couple of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Correctors, I need to go and swatch these to choose between the pink and peach for under my eyes but I've heard really good reviews about these so I'm really intrigued to see if they make a difference to my dark circles.

This one is a little unrealistic but my boyfriends mum brought us back a smaller sized Bath and Body Works Leaves candle from the US and it smells so good I just know I'm going to need more to last me through Autumn and Winter but I can't find a good way to get hold of them in the UK, if anyone knows please tell me! I've looked at the Go Send site that some youtubers talk about but I'm not sure about it.

I actually picked this up today in town but all of my foundation sponges are past it and I haven't used the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge for so long I think they've changed it since I last bought one, they did just add more to the range and add multipacks but I'm also tempted to try the Spectrum Blending Sponge so I thought I'd get one of each and compare them.

I've used the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara before and loved it, I need a new cruelty free mascara so I think I'm going to go for this one again, one thing I've struggled with since buying cruelty free is mascara so I'm still hoping to find some  more affordable alternatives.

My phone's due an upgrade in just over a month so naturally I'm already looking up new phone cases, I love Coconut Lane cases and think I'm going to go for these two, they are the Electric Pearl Marble case and the Luxe Geometric Marble case. I already have one Coconut Lane case and love it, these are both beautiful and a good price too. I actually have a discount code for Coconut Lane if anyone fancies checking them out, just enter ditsy20 for 20% off your order (they have some amazing stuff, especially in their new in section!)

Some other things I have my eye on are the Kat Von D eye primer, foundation and concealer (is anyone else a little over excited about them being available in the UK now? if only they were in actual stores) and I also basically need an entire new wardrobe as I wear very little of mine, I've been intrigued by a lot of New Look bits so I think a trip there is needed.

Thankyou for reading  

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh your wishlist is so lovely! I love the blush and pastel hues :D I dream of trying more BABW candles, the autumn scents look incredible! I previously bought a few tropical scented ones from ebay and they smelt amazing :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram - tempting Too Faced Gingerbread giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I "accidentally" ended up getting most of these, I got the Autumn Leaves Partylite candle for my birthday and it smells similar to Leaves but I think I prefer it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love b&bw candles! I just bought mahogany teakwood - it smells so good! Those phone cases are super cute too :)
    simplynancyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one sounds so nice! coconut lane do the cutest phone cases, I've got the pink & marble one now and it's so pretty!

      Delete
  3. This wishlist is so cute! I really love the marbel phone case!

    Eleanor - http://www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so gorgeous, I think that will be my next one :) xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik