Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Top 5 (ish)-Drugstore Eye Products ♡

Next in my best of the drugstore posts is looking at eye products. Eye products are definitely some of my favourites and the drug stores have some real gems.

A new release that really won me over are the Bourjois Colorbands (£5.99) They are a cream eyeshadow/eyeliner hybrid that are extremely easy to work with and last all day. The colour range is a little small but they are lovely nonetheless. 
My favourite drugstore eyeliner is definitely the Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner (£6) it's a felt tip liner that makes applying eyeliner so quick and easy, and it doesn't dry out too fast either. If you prefer a more traditional liquid eyeliner then the L'Oreal Superliner (£6.49) I usually struggle with the usual "dip pot" liquid eyeliner but this one is pretty easy to use.
Last year brow products seemed to be all over the place, my favourite is definitely the Maybelline Brow Satin eyebrow pencil (£5.99) It has a retractable pencil on one end and a powder that you apply lightly with a sponge on the other. It work well and looks natural which is perfect for a brow product right?
As for mascara there are two that are my absolute favourites, even compared to higher end mascaras. They both work amazingly and the only thing separating them is a tiny price difference. The Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara (£7.99) and Revlon's Lash Potion (£9.99) I really couldn't choose between the two, they both offer me exactly what I love from mascaras, volume with a little length, and they both do it very well.
 I just wanted to apologise for the lack of swatches in these posts, unfortunately when I took the pictures I was struggling with eczema and a burn on my arm and didn't feel comfortable swatching on them.
If you have and recommendations for any drugstore eye products please let me know as I love discovering them!
Thankyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik