Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

Top 5- "Random" Drugstore Products ♡

My final Top 5 Drugstore  post is just a few "random" things but honestly they are the things that I probably love the most, more than any higher end versions of themselves (does that even make sense?)
I've been dying my hair for years now and have tried so many different brands and types of hair dye but my absolute favourite has to be John Frieda's Precision Foam Colour (£9.99) it may be a little more expensive than other drugstore hair dyes but is often on sale or on buy one get one free deals. I have long thick hair and would usually have to use two boxes but because this one is a foam one box is plenty for my hair, the colours are beautiful and the gloves you get with it are good quality, not like the clear scratchy ones you usually get. I'm currently using the Deep Cherry Brown one and love the way it looks!
Another hair product is the Co-Lab dry shampoo (price range between £1.99-£4.49) I find that these work so well without leaving a white cast or a horrible feeling in my hair, the London one smells amazing and the packaging is really cute too.
My favourite makeup brushes have to be Real Techniques (prices range between £5.99-£25) The sets are great if you're starting out in makeup, and the brushes are really versatile so almost all of them will work for you in some way. The quality is brilliant and they wash really well too.
My favourite nail varnishes ever are the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shines (£3.99) The formula is incredible, they last well and the shade range is amazing. I love seeing the new colours when they release them!
My last random drugstore favourite isn't a physical thing but an app. When Boots first took their advantage card kiosks away I was gutted, I used to love going in to see what offers they have, but the app makes redeeming these offers so much easier. If you have an advantage card you just have to go on the app and look at your offers, and if there's an offer you think you would like to redeem you just click "load offer to advantage card" and then if you are shopping and happen to meet the criteria for the offer gets redeemed automatically when you put your card in. It's so much easier and a lot less hassle than printing off vouchers that end up laying around in the bottom of your purse/bag. You can get the app for free in the app store.
That's the end of my Drugstore Top 5 posts, I hope they've been helpful in some way!
Thankyou so much for reading ♡

2 comments:

  1. You can find the coolest drugstore products! Great choices :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me please?? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for reading :) I'll check your blog out now :) x

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik