Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Lush Spring Collection Haul ♡

Lush is definitely my favourite brand ever and this time of year is probably the best for Lush addicts such as myself, we've not long had Christmas (the Christmas collection was one of my favourites, I went so overboard!) and now we've got Valentines, Mothers Day and Easter!
I have recently picked up a few bits from the Valentines and Mothers Day collections so thought I would mention them on here as they are so sweet, unfortunately Valentines Day is now gone but some stores might have a few bits left over maybe?
I will just say that I really wish that Lush had released more into the regular stores, the things I really wanted the most were Lush Oxford Street exclusive and I'm so sad that I can't get hold of them, but then I maybe don't need any more Lush things at the moment anyway, it could be a blessing in disguise, I do really want the Sunflower bubble bar though!



The Ladybird bubble bar £3.95
This cute little bubble bar is a new addition to the Mother's Day range, you could probably get 3 or 4 baths out of it and it contains peppermint oil and geranium oil, I absolutely love the minty smell of this, the scents are well balanced and I'm so excited to try it.

Lover Lamp bath bomb £3.95
This is from the Valentines collection, and is another new product, it's one of the bigger bath bombs that Lush have and contains fair trade, organic cocoa butter, fair trade vanilla absolute and Brazilian orange oil. It has a subtle chocolate orange scent and little bath melt hearts, there are white flower petals in the centre as well, it wasn't one of my favourite bath bombs but it is really nice.

Rose Bombshell bath bomb £3.95
Now this one I love! I never used to like rose scents but this one smells incredible, it contains rose absolute and rose oil, sicilian lemon and geranium oils and they make such a gorgeous, rich calming scent, this one also contains flower petals and the overall experience of using this bath bomb is really lovely, I would be happy if they made this one permanent, I love it so much I had to go back and buy a second.


Unicorn Horn bubble bar £4.25
This adorable bubble bar has made a return from last year, with the promise that it's brighter and stronger than before, the colours are indeed more vibrant, but I can't remember the scent of last years to compare it, it contains lavender oil and neroli that are very calming and uplifting, again you could get about 3 or 4 baths from this, I really don't see why they don't make this permanent as people love it! 

The Kiss lip scrub £5ish
I picked this up because I needed a new lip scrub, and thought I may as well try this one, it smells a bit like love heart sweets and has really cute little hearts in it, lush lip scrubs are always useful to have around, especially as I wear a lot of matte lip products so often find myself noticing that my lips are dry and flaky, this one also smells really nice which is a good bonus.



Twilight shower gel 
I wasn't sure whether to include this or not, as it was a kitchen exclusive so isn't available anymore, but I've been so obsessed with it I couldn't not show it, this contains lavender infusion and oil, as well as tonka absolute and ylang ylang oil, like with rose lavender was a scent I didn't like before, but the balance of all of these scents has made it one that I love, as you would expect it is very calming and soothing, and I've been loving using it, it is supposed to have lustre in the gel but I find with lush shower gels that contain lustre it sinks to the bottom and loses the effect, it is lovely though! 


Let the Good Times Roll cleanser £6.95
Finally I have a product that isn't limited edition, I needed a new cleanser and I have used and liked this one before, it contains maize flower, polenta and cinnamon and smells like buttery popcorn-I love the scent! With Lush cleansers you have to pinch a bit off, mix it with water in your hands and then massage it onto your skin, it can be used on the face and body and this once gently exfoliates as well as cleansing, the cinnamon powder also stimulates you skin leaving you with soft and revived skin. I do find that with this it takes a little longer to rinse off, as the little bits are harder to remove, but that just adds to the exfoliation.

So that's it for my Lush Valentines and Mother's Day haul, next is Easter so I thought I'd include a mini wishlist of the items I am eyeing up from the collection

                                                      

Bunch of Carrots, Ultraviolet & Golden Egg
Ultraviolet was my favourite last year so I'll probably be picking a couple of these up, it's a bubble bar that smells like parma violets, I love it! Bunch of Carrots has been updated this year and apparently the colour change has improved of the colour it gives the bath, I haven't used these before but they look and sound adorable, and finally The Golden Egg just looks too cute to pass up, it reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which, thinking about it,  would be an amazing range for Lush to release!
Thankyou so much for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik