Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

March Favourites 2017 ♡

Not quite as late as all the other's but still later than hoped, I'm finally getting round to doing my March favourites, I don't have as many as I thought initially but I do love everything in here a lot, also I mentioned in my last post that I'm kinda annoyed with the quality of my photos, I would love to get a camera but I'm not sure I can justify £££, if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them, I have no idea when it comes to tech.


I'd been wanting a Jurassic Park t-shirt for ages and found this one on etsy, I decided to get a medium as I wanted it slightly baggy, it is a bit big but I love this tucked into shorts and skirts, I actually wore this when we went out for a few drinks for Greg's birthday and so many people came up and said they liked it, in a bar full of girls in dresses so I thought that was kind of cool, slightly geeky but I love it, I'm actually tempted to get a smaller size so I can wear it with jeans as well.
I mentioned all of these makeup products in my last, what's in my makeup bag post so I've already spoken about them on here, I'll try not to ramble on about them but can't make any promises.


As I mentioned in my last post I've been using the Lottie London Selfie Ready foundation to lighten the colour of my Too Faced foundation, it stops it from going too orangey on my skin but doesn't sheer the coverage out at all, I really like that it's in a squeezey bottle as it gives more control over how much you add. This was the first Lottie London product I've tried and now I'm definitely wanting to try more. 
I've already mentioned the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette in a monthly favourites but another product from the range that I've been loving is the Papa Don't Peach blush, I usually layer this over other blushes to add a nice glow but it is also great on it's own as a less intense coloured blush, I'm planning on doing a blush collection post soon so I'll probably talk more about this then.

The Anastasia Nicole Guerrero palette has been my go to highlight of choice lately, they are so pigmented and look stunning on the skin, I usually mix a few of them together but especially love forever young and kitty kat, after using this I know I would love more of the Anastasia highlights in future, again I'm planning a highlight collection soon so will go into this more then but it is really stunning.
I switched over to using the Urban Decay Brow Box a little while ago as I was finding pomades were too heavy and unnatural looking, the two shades in this work really well to blend together to make natural, full looking brows and I've even been enjoying using the wax to set them, it isn't heavy or stick at all and I'm loving having lighter, less heavy brows.
TV wise I have to mention Broadchurch, the third and final series started in March and is now nearly over, if you haven't seen or heard of Broadchurch before you need to go and watch it! This new season is just as well executed as the last two, I love that it's talking about really important topics and highlighting the way that society handles them, the acting is amazing and I really wish there were more shows like this on TV as I feel like it portrays difficult topics really well.
Very different to Broadchurch but I don't think I mentioned it before, Greg and I have been watching The Big Bang Theory on Netflix and been loving it, he isn't usually one to watch those sorts of shows but I'd been watching it as a quick watch and he ended up catching up and watching it with me, I love that the episodes are quite short so they are perfect for fitting in a few after work, we've finished all of the episodes on Netflix now so need to find a way of watching the more recent ones. 

That's all for my March favourites, sorry if it's been a bit rambly, I got into the mood to write at 2am and have just sat and babbled it all out onto the screen. I do have a few ideas for new blog posts but as I mentioned before my photo quality is really irritating me so if you do have any recommendations I'd be really grateful. Thankyou so much for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik