Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Beauty Scenarios Tag ♥

hey, I've seen a few people on youtube do this tag which was created by Lily Pebbles and thought it seemed really interesting so decided to give it a go..
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don't actually own a high end foundation but my drugstore choice would be the new maybelline better skin superstay foundation as I've been loving it lately, though second choice would be the rimmel match perfect as I love it when I want a lighter coverage.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
This is a tricky one as I'd probably be too shy to say anything, if it's a formal interview then definitely not, they wouldn't know how long it's been there anyway when they realise, but if it's more informal and I'm getting on with the person then possibly, but in a nice way as I hate the feeling of not being sure if I've got lipstick on my teeth.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I'm torn between mac's neon orange (limited edition but morange seems like a good dupe) and mac's ruby woo, neon orange injects some colour and brightness into a dull day and I absolutely love orange, ruby woo is good to feel more classy and..classy? I can't think of another word..it looks pretty though

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would ban myself from getting my hair cut to shoulder length, I never liked it but had a weird habit of asking for it to be that length when I got it cut, and that only really changed about two years ago, makeup wise I'd stay away from the maybelline dream mousse foundation thing..I can't remember it being too awful but it was pretty bad, other than that I would probably just get into makeup properly earlier than I did :)

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
after my experiences of asking for a dodgy haircut (dodgy on me anyway) I'm a lot more careful now and think I'd notice if they went to cut it that short, but I probably wouldn't do any of them, I'd go home and try to style it myself, and if I can't do anything at all after enlisting the help of my best friend I'd probably ring the hairdressers to see if there is anything they can do to help-but in a nice calm way, I wouldn't kick off.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I'm torn between the naked 2 and the Stila in the light palette but will go with the Stila one as I can create more varied looks from it, it seems more travel friendly and has a nice eyeliner inside it too :)

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
I have three answers for this, I immediately thought of products that would be difficult to get again and I would miss, so all three of these are limited edition/discontinued, Neon Orange by mac would be missed, but as it it dupable (is that a word? :S) I wouldn't be as upset, Stereo Rose by mac is re-released every so often so again I wouldn't be overly upset but I would miss it until I could get it back but Estee Lauder's raisin duo would be missed so badly as it's beautiful and was the hardest to track down ever-I found it on holiday in Spain.



8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
friendships are far more important than makeup, and I feel as though any friend I can trust with my makeup will have the manners not to ruin it, and if they did it wouldn't be deliberate, so unless I had specifically asked them to be careful I wouldn't say anything, they would probably apologise anyway, the closest I've been to this situation is when I let my (ex) best friend asked to borrow a Harry Potter dvd and returned it in an awful-unusable condition, but I took responsibility for it as I had given it to her, so replaced it myself, looking back I wish I had said something but it's in the past now :)

I really like this tag, it's something a little different and I hope you enjoyed it, I don't feel I have anyone to specifically tag but if you do it please leave a link as I would love to see it :)
thanks, Yazmine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik