Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring Wishlist ♥

I seem to always have an ongoing wishlist, and a lot of products stay put on there for a while, with a holiday coming up and wanting to learn to drive (though the idea still terrifies me) I'm planning on being better with my money, but decided to post a wish list post anyway

Fairy Lights-the fairy lights I'd had in my room for ages broke around christmas time and I really want some new ones, I love reading before bed with them on but can't do that anymore, I'm so excited to get some new ones and start reading more.
Urban Decay Naked 3-people are probably sick of hearing about this now, I have the Naked 2 and love it, and originally thought that this palette was silly and something I could never work with, but, after countless of blog posts screaming otherwise I've done a total back track and am crazing this, if I haven't caved and bought this myself by the end of summer it will definitely going on my birthday list, just like the Naked 2 last year. (£37)
Urban Decay Naked Basics-this is like the baby sister of the Naked palettes, neutral matte shades that can become the foundations of any eye look, ideal for travelling and something I've had in mind for a while, still not overly cheap but it isn't crazy expensive either. (£22)
Clinique Cheek Pop-I have a major thing for blushers, as documented in this post, the moment I saw these it was love at first sight and while I have a feeling I will be getting them all at some point, for now I have my eyes on either Peach Pop or Ginger Pop, I really can't get over how adorable they are :') (£16.50)
Yankee Candles are another weakness of mine, I buy them from the Outlet Village in my town (if you have one near you it is so worth a look, they have discounted clothes, homewear, makeup-including mac..everything, it's amazing) and don't have any Summery ones at the moment, just Winter ones, I'm going shopping tomorrow with the boyfriend (who conveniently shares my love of candles) in order to inject more Summeryness-if that's a thing-into my life.
I definitely know I want Summer Scoop, the other four (Sicilian Lemon, Orange Splash, Sweet Apple and Raspberry Sorbet) are more of a "ooh they sound lovely" thing and will depend on whether I like them, I definitely won't be getting all five, self restraint will be adopted and I will allow myself two maximum, with the possibility of some little samplers..oops
if you've tried anything on here and have a review/opinion please let me know..especially with the makeup items as I have a habit of reading tons of reviews before paying lots of money for things like that, and if you have your own wishlist then please link that as well as I love reading them.
thankyou so much for reading :)
Yazmine xx

1 comment:

  1. The Urban Decay Naked 3 and the Basics palettes are so wonderful!!! We are obsessed with candles too! For summer the Yankee Sun and Sand is a must!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik